Proximal Lateral Tibial Osteotomy LCP
Proximal lateral tibial osteotomy LCP is intended to treat the unicompartmental medial or lateral knee osteoarthritis with malalignment of the proximal tibia and idiopathic or posttraumatic varus or valgus deformity of the proximal tibia.
- Indicated for closing wedge osteotomy at proximal lateral tibial in the treatment of Varus Knee Deformity.
- Thinning head and low-profile design avoid soft-tissue irritation.
- Long shaft enhances the support to diaphysis and prevents it from displacing.
- Complete intra-articular fractures including those with associated coronal fractures
- Extra-articular fractures
- Proximal shaft fractures
- 5.0mm Locking Screw
- 4.5mm Cortex Screw
- Proximal Tibial Locking Plate Instrument Set